Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW058005 / 431745)

' Chester Castle, originally a motte and bailey form of defence. The site is now used as a Crown Court and by the University of Chester. The entry from the road at the top part here is through a structure called the Propylaeum which as with the other buildings was built between 1780 and 1820. The entrance leads directly through the yard to the Shire Hall (now Crown Court). On the right in this image is the former barracks, now a military museum. Towards the left is a square tower, the Agricola Tower (12th C) - the chapel was reconsecrated in 1925 and is a regimental chapel (Chapel of St Mary de Castro). '