Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW028598 / 256635)

' Note temporary bailey bridge downstream side of bridge cos old waterloo bridge was weak,they argued about it's replacement until just before WWII, new bridge called "Ladies Bridge" built by women whilst men were away at the war, new bridge opened in 1944, bailey bridge was used at Remagen when the last bridge over the Rhine collapsed in 1945 '