Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW042847 / 2010971)

' Lord George Sanger's indoor menagerie building. Unknown if constructed as part of the original operation from 1874, it possibly later replaced an original building. Documented to have housed 23 cages with the 4 corner conical roofs housing the larger animals. After Sanger's time, the building was reused and restocked as the 'New Zoo', as seen here. The structure is assumed to have been hit by a bomb in World War Two with the remaining ruins finally cleared in the late 1960s - early 1970s when the Astroslide was built on the site '