Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW035469 / 2010921)

' The third outdoor cage of Lord George Sanger's menagerie built in 1874 / 1882. It formed part of the western perimeter wall. The castellated cage structure itself was removed at some point, it actually appears to be missing in this very photo. The heightened section of the perimeter wall that it fronted remains as evidence, this is also true of another section further south of the site where the forth outdoor cage would have been next to surviving 3 cages '