Adrodd fel Amhriodol

Testun Gwreiddiol (Anodiad: EPW035469 / 2010909)

' Former SER railway line and yard which closed and was rerouted in 1926. The site became Dreamland's first coach and car park and eventually the car park for the Arlington complex in the 1960s. The old underpass below the LCDR railway embankment where the SER line ran through was backfilled and walled off as seen '