Scheduled Website Maintenance 14/07/20 00:00 – 04:00GMT – There will be periods of time during this window when this website will be unavailable.

EAW050827 ENGLAND (1953). Punchardon Hall, Willian, 1953

© Copyright OpenStreetMap contributors and licensed by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. 2020. Cartography is licensed as CC BY-SA.

Nearby Images (17)

EAW050827
  0° 0m
EAW050824
  258° 10m
EAW050823
  61° 12m
EAW050820
  192° 18m
EAW050826
  293° 25m
EAW050818
  173° 42m
EAW050831
  169° 48m
EAW050825
  14° 55m
EAW050830
  86° 56m
EAW050821
  74° 61m
EAW050822
  49° 68m
EAW050819
  59° 75m
EAW050828
  79° 89m
EAW050832
  181° 98m
EAW050817
  63° 99m
EAW050829
  82° 109m
EAW050833
  151° 199m

Details

Title [EAW050827] Punchardon Hall, Willian, 1953
Reference EAW050827
Date 21-July-1953
Link
Place name WILLIAN
Parish LETCHWORTH GARDEN CITY
District
Country ENGLAND
Easting / Northing 522394, 230756
Longitude / Latitude -0.21843756783925, 51.961365651916
National Grid Reference TL224308

Pins

Alvis TA21 3 litre straight six. The Alvis Three Litre TA21, is an automobile which was produced by Alvis Cars between 1950 and 1953. It was announced to the British public the day it went on display at the opening of the Geneva Motor Show 16 March 1950. Reports noted that the larger new three-litre engine was "square" to provide flexibility in top gear and though the front suspension was once again independent it now used coil springs in place of Alvis's previous transverse leaf system. In external appearance the headlamps were now semi-recessed and there were aprons over the rear wheels. There were only ever 1316 produced.

Billy Turner
Sunday 16th of April 2017 08:33:59 PM