Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EPW019306 / 550291)

' Shepherds Lodge, on the corner of Shepherds Road and Rickmansworth Road, was once one of the lodges at the southern margins of the Cassiobury House Estate, at least until the school was opened in 1912. Shepherds Lodge was finally removed in 1954, almost three decades after the demise of the famous old mansion. '