Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: WPW058569 / 2068193)

' The curving building is possibly the old stables and wharf of the Monmouth Tramroad, which linked with collieries and quarries near Coleford and was first opened in about 1812. The trackbed of the horse-drawn tramroad (which was derelict by the 1880's) may be seen as the sun-kissed level heading south behind the garages of the houses beyond the building. '