Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: EAW044242 / 1435547)

' St John's Wood Road station, originally on the Metropolitan Railway. It was renamed "St John's Wood" in 1925 and "Lord's" in early 1939, only months before it was closed! This took place when the Bakerloo line used a pair of the Metropolitan Railway's to extend to Stanmore, now the north end of the Jubilee line. The existing St John's Wood station on the Bakerloo line was originally called Marlborough Road station. (See for more information on the station.) '