Scheduled Website Maintenance 14/07/20 00:00 – 04:00GMT – There will be periods of time during this window when this website will be unavailable.

Report content as inappropriate


Original Text (Annotation: WPW008833 / 1413615)

' From 1960 building had been used as a warehouse by David Evans Foodhall. From 1897, until 1941, building were used as stables, and delivery vehicle garage by Ben Evans Store. '