Report content as inappropriate


Original Text (Annotation: eaw006312 / 1122669)

' Neithrop House. Originally built as a private residence and the parkland belonged to the house. Miss Milward lived there in 1838. She was an heiress of the family business, Milwards Ironmongery. Her niece inherited the property and married into the Potts family (the founders of the Banbury Guardian in 1838). Over the decades the house was used for: Childs clinic late 1930's School dentist 1940's & 1950's Mother and baby clinic 1960's Family planning clinic 1970's '