Report content as inappropriate

Original Text (Annotation: WPW003030 / 1035793)

' PS "La Margeurite". Built 1894 for service on the Thames, she was owned by one associate company of Fairfields of Govan, where she was built. In 1904 Fairfields transferred her to another associate, The Liverpool & North Wales SS Co. for whom she sailed, in peace time, until withdrawn in October 1925 and scrapped. '